Pagina's

maandag 20 juni 2011

Change is the process...

...by which the future invades our lives.
I thought this quote would fit very well on my page.
For this page I was inspired by Kate Crane. I sprayed my background with colorwash and added details with acrylic paint. The image is a stamp from Stampotique, which I enlarged, printed and traced around the contours with my Microns pens. I filled in the detailed lines myself. I colored the image with distress ink, made a hole in my page and glued the image behind the page. I finished it with Sharpies.

TFL!
Sandra

3 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

This is so clever! love the quote.
Sandra, reg. your question about stamping on the stencil paste, I let the paste completely dry, sand it to level the surface and then put the stencil over it again and stamp over the paste. Hope this will do. Let me know if you give it a try :)

Marit zei

Wat een grappige pagina!!! Die koppies... geweldig!

Ilse hobbelen zei

Ja ik vind deze ook weer super, ik ga ook nog wat met de koppies doen, maar eerst maar eens het een afmaken haha.