Pagina's

donderdag 22 maart 2012

New WOW-girls and an oldfashioned collage

I spend the last one and a half week on drawing new WOW-girls. All the girls were drawn and painted on heavy mixed media paper and cut out afterwards. I'm planning to create a separate background for each girl but I'm waiting for some new goodies to arrive: the Dylusions spray inks! I really can't wait to get my hands on these sprays...I ordered all twelve new colors!
Here are my girls:
Her wings are heat embossed with holografic embossingpowder. It's hard to see on this picture...

Her shirt and her tail are heatembossed too. This time with gold embossingpowder and a small Prima script clearstamp. If you look close you can see very detailed letters! 

Somehow my scanner wouldn't scan this girl in one piece, untill I put her on a (temporary) background...I'm not sure yet if the swing will be hanging on a branch of a tree or maybe from a cloud. What do you suggest?

This last girl has golden embossed stars on her dress. I'm thinking to let her pick some stars or fireflies...Any suggestions?

While I was waiting for my goodies to arrive I felt the urge to do an old fashioned collage. I had made this journal in the beginning of January and it was waiting for the right time to start in it: yesterday!

This will be one of the pages now:
I'm very happy about this page!
It feels good to finish something again...

TFL!
Sandra

5 opmerkingen:

RenatevanRooijen zei

Love your collage, specially the wings in combination with the girls arms.

Lena zei

De ge-embosste (vast geen goed woord...) structuurtjes zijn prachtig op je WOW-girls! Maar ik ben echt weer helemaal onder de indruk van de collage!!! Geweldig, die kleuren op de felblauwe achtergrond!!
Fijn weekend!!

Marit zei

Sooo... je bent weer goed op gang Sandra! Geweldig hoor! De schommel lijkt me aan zowel tak/book als wolk leuk, mijn voorkeur gaat toch uit naar een tak/boom. Ze doet een beetje 'Indianerig' aan namelijk... en ik zou je meisje eerder sterren laten plukken - alsof ze die uit de lucht plukt en op haar jurk heeft geplakt. Je collage is weer 'ouderwets mooi' - een 'echte Sandra'!!

Tessa zei

Ja... weer echt helemaal leuk allemaal. Je meisjes zijn zó mooi!! Echte engeltjes!

xx Tessa

Brit Sviggum zei

Your work is amazing, Sandra!!! And that AJ page is totally stunning!!!! I love it! I really like the mix of people and animals. It`s perfect! Have a great day, Sandra.
Love Brit